Join us for our Spring Samples Box Project
with an unboxing on EARTH DAY, April 22!
The terms eco-friendly and sustainable are now part of our everyday conversations. To honor this year's Earth Day, NWPMA has coordinated another supplier samples box project with a sustainable products theme.
In case you're new to this concept here's how it works: Suppliers send 55 sample products to our warehousing location, where the items are placed in boxes and shipped to 50 NWPMA distributor members who are invited to join us for the unboxing event on April 22nd.
We will host the 'Unboxing' event on Thursday, April 22nd from 12:00 - 1:00 pm PDT. Each supplier, who has placed a product in the box. will be given 2 minutes to talk about their product. The 'live' Zoom event will be recorded and made available for future viewing on the NWPMA website and social media channels.
There's a lot of visibility for your company with this event!
1) Your company name is displayed on our supplier participation list, on the website and email marketing to distributors
2) Your company name and contact information are placed on a information sheet and inserted in each box
3) You can imprint your logo on your product samples, or use the event themed NWPMA Earth Day logo.
4) You are given 2-minutes to tell participating distributors about the product you placed in the box during the unboxing.
5) The Zoom presentation is recorded and marketed through NWPMA's social media channels and newsletters and resides on the NWPMA website for 3 months.
Here's some important information: Member Participation Fee: $150
Items should be shipped to arrive by Monday, April 12th to:
McKenzie Sew On
C/O NWPMA Unboxing Event
1860 Laura St
Springfield, OR 97477
Address:126 SW 148th StSte C-100 #455Burien, WA 98166